The Family Network Branch Leader of the Year
This Award will be awarded to the branch leader within our family who has contributed and excelled in their role. They will have increased branch activity, supported their members and nominations are welcomed from their own group to help the judges decide.
Business Mum of the Year is open to any mum running her own business who juggles family life alongside her work commitments. We want to hear how you achieve this, what motivates you and your highs and lows including your plans for the future.
- Shyne Adcock of Shynefest
- Joanne Spencer-Poole of Woodland Healing
- Holly Hitchen of Little Bears Music
- Jo Willcox of Shine Books
- Serena Novelli of Love The Body Project
- Rachelle Hutt of Mess Around Ltd
We are welcoming nomations for this award from anyone who has started a new business within this last 12 months. We want to hear how you formed the idea and how you put it into practice and what you have done to grow your business in the first year. We would like you to include your passions and your reasons for starting, things you have learnt and any struggles along the way.
- Kristine Monaghan of The Children’s Activity Business Academy
- Michelle Alexander of Red Kite Days Surrey
- Emma Cort of More Than Milk
- Jo Bartlett of The Mini Movers
- Katie Burke and Melissa Holmes of Story Box Live
Charity of the Year
The Charity of the Year will be to recognise and reward those organisations including community projects doing exceptional work in all areas of activity.
- John Monday of Cardinals in the Community
- Maria Ashford of Home-Start South Warwickshire
- Wye Circus
- Rachelle Barnett of The Halow Project
- Jonathan Lees of Epsom & Ewell Food Bank
Business Dad of the Year is open to any dad running his own business who juggles family life alongside his work commitments. We want to hear how you achieve this, what motivates you and your highs and lows including your plans for the future.
- Darren Powell of Everybody Smile Photogaphy
- Adam Pattison of Feast Streat
- Kevin Adcock of Adgas Heating/Shynefest
- David Sheehan of True Potential
This category will be awarded to a business which is thriving and has shown tremendous growth within the past 12 months. We want to hear how you have achieved this and what you've done to get there.
- Zara Mizen of Koala Kids Parties
- Louise Sproxton and Susan Yeates of Fired Frog Pottery
- Christine Murray of Complementary Therapies with Christine Michele Murray
- Sophie Eastop-Scopes of Eastop-Scopes Virtual Assistants
- Renu Ballantine – Chef Renu B
Product of the Year
Do you have the product of the year? We are looking for a business that has created an innovative product that has generated substantial sales within their industry. We want to hear how you have achieved this and how the idea was formed.
- Emma Martin of Emma Martin Mindfulness
- Rebecca Brendish of Aromatherapy Salts and Sprays
- Caprice Collyer of No Scrubs Soaps
- Rajan Amin of Puzzle Kitchens
Franchisee of the Year
We want to recognise this growing industry within our awards as so many people are now involved within franchise. The winner of this award will be someone who can demonstrate how they have built their franchise up in their area.
- Kirsty Cusworth of Mess Around North East Lincs
- Anna Coggan of Caterpillar Music Newark
- Sophi Butler of Active Totz Oxford
- Rianna Churchard of Kicks Dance Reigate & Redhill
- Jessica Ayerst of J’s Dance Factory, Kidderminster
Small business of the Year is open to all businesses with less than 5 employees. You need to be motivated and have driven it to success. We want to hear the lengths you have gone to to do this.
- Sam Ingram and Vivien Hoford of Oakwell Osteopathy
- Tessa Robinson of Club Hub UK
- Dan and Diane Neave of Rascals Theatre School
- Sam and Michelle Dowler of Glo Group
- Karen Nicholson of Little Pip Photography
Networker of the Year
The Best Networker of the year realises that it's not just about who is in the room at the time but also everybody's connections and how they can be utilised to grow each others businesses. They will participate in regular networking events and naturally refer people within their networks.
- Wendy Ager of Fine Toad
- Devenia Besant of Epsom and Ewell Families
- Anna Jolley of Jolley Consultancy
This category is open to any business who has overcome adverse circumstances and who has succesfully fought to continue their journey. We want to hear your full story of how you succeeded, what you learnt and what your plans are for the future.
- Mandy Jenkins and Mandy Makes
- Rachel Peebles of Estrellas Brilliantes
- Rebecca Claire Brendish of Aromatherapy Salts and Sprays
- Krissi Saccoh of The Tutor Boss