The Family Network Branch Leader of the Year
This Award will be awarded to the branch leader within our family who has contributed and excelled in their role. They will have increased branch activity, supported their members and nominations are welcomed from their own group to help the judges decide. Our Branch Leader of the Year award will be announced on the night.
Business Mum of the Year is open to any mum running her own business who juggles family life alongside her work commitments. We want to hear how you achieve this, what motivates you and your highs and lows including your plans for the future.
- Sara Jane Hemmings of GlowBambino
- Charlotte Lock of The Bournemouth Wrap Girl
- Stacey Cann of Daisy First Aid Redhill & Croydon
- Martina Folkes of Belles Cakery
- Carly Eady of Rhythm Time St Albans and Mid Herts
- Amy Dudbridge of Amy Dudbridge Website Design
Outstanding Contribution to The Family Network
This award will be awarded to someone who has contributed to the success of The Family Network within the past year. This will be announced on the night.
New Business/Start Up of the Year (Under 1 year old)
We are welcoming nomations for this award from anyone who has started a new business within this last 12 months. We want to hear how you formed the idea and how you put it into practice and what you have done to grow your business in the first year. We would like you to include your passions and your reasons for starting, things you have learnt and any struggles along the way.
- Jody Kennedy of Lollipops Cafe
- Sophie Eastop-Scopes Virtual Assistant
- Esther Bullock of The Goldfinch Kitchen
- Kate Lawrence of Coco Mamma
- Rachel Baker of Acorn Academy
- Bonny and Chelsea of Be Free From Cleaning
The Charity of the Year will be to recognise and reward those organisations including community projects doing exceptional work in all areas of activity.
- Nicki Scott and Lucy Field of Warwickshire SCBU
- Hollie Boyle of Off2theMoon
- Anne Greenaway of Sophia Pregnancy Loss Support
- Caroline Dolan of Spinal Muscular Atrophy UK
- Stephen Ireland of Pride in Surrey
Business Dad of the Year is open to any dad running his own business who juggles family life alongside his work commitments. We want to hear how you achieve this, what motivates you and your highs and lows including your plans for the future.
- David Sheehan of True Potential Wealth Management
- Rich, Tom and Mark of Onside Coaching
- Han-Son Lee of DaddiLife
- Jamie Cade of JWC Liquid and Gas Services LTD
- Sam Dowler of Glo-Kids
- Craig – Sagetech Machinery
This category will be awarded to a business which is thriving and has shown tremendous growth within the past 12 months. We want to hear how you have achieved this and what you've done to get there.
- Hannah Coombes of Loved Garms
- Jo Bevilacqua of Serentity Loves
- Megan Rossiter of Birth-Ed
- Rachel Kenning of Tot Bop
- Mike and Rachel Ralph of Lime Coast Catering
Do you have the product of the year? We are looking for a business that has created an innovative product that has generated substantial sales within their industry. We want to hear how you have achieved this and how the idea was formed.
- Jo Bates of Thumbsie Ltd
- Matt Dyson of Rockit Rocker
- Caroline Jones of Zen Ten Spa
- Chloe Mabey of Maybe Baby
Franchisee of the Year
We want to recognise this growing industry within our awards as so many people are now involved within franchise. The winner of this award will be someone who can demonstrate how they have built their franchise up in their area.
- Gemma Nistorica-David of Glowbambino Rugby
- Nicola Wilson of Puddle Ducks Lincolnshire
- Mara Hernandez Diaz of Mess Around Nottingham
- Anna Coggan of Caterpillar Music Newark
- Rachel Turner of Rhythm Time Mid Warwickshire
Small business of the Year is open to all businesses with less than 5 employees. You need to be motivated and have driven it to success. We want to hear the lengths you have gone to to do this.
- Dora Szentivanyi of Funmumsfitness
- Sarah Bates of Biscuits by Sarah B
- Shyne/Kevin Adcock & Ciaron Sykes of Shynefest
- Nikki Sayers of Dandy Development
- Geeta Bhana of The Art House
- Anita Swetman of Tranquil Beauty
The Best Networker of the year realises that it's not just about who is in the room at the time but also everybody's connections and how they can be utilised to grow each others businesses. They will participate in regular networking events and naturally refer people within their networks.
- Sarah Pagan of Good Companion
- Daniel Edwards of D&K Accounting
- Kathryn Williams of TFN Bournemouth
This category is open to any business who has overcome adverse circumstances and who has succesfully fought to continue their journey. We want to hear your full story of how you succeeded, what you learnt and what your plans are for the future.
- Hannah Bosworth of Pretty in Pink
- Betsy Harmony of Betsy Harmony
- Daman Bamra of Dee’s Kitchen Woking
- Louise Berkhauer of Bad Ass Mothers
- Stacey Cann of Daisy First Aid Redhill & Croydon
- Serena Novelli of Love The Body Project