Join our team today
Our ethos is to provide free networking events along with affordable workshops and events that are also family friendly. We do not charge membership fees and never will! Our approach has always been professional yet relaxed and because of this we have a great community that is growing daily with a growing number of branches across the UK.
YOU can be a part of this with your own Branch of The Family network.
Do you love organising and planning?
- We are looking for someone who can organise events. This includes smaller workshops and networking events and also larger events such as Wedding Fayres, Summer Fun Days and business shows.
- Do you love meeting new people?
- Do you love helping and supporting others?
- Can you be welcoming to someone who has never attended a networking event before? Can you encourage new members to come along to your events and get them involved in showcasing their business?
- Are you looking for flexible work around your other commitments?
- Are you looking to earn an extra income?
- It would be beneficial if you are confident in using Social Media (especially Facebook) but full training will be provided on how to manage your Facebook group.
If you answer ‘YES’ to all the above then we would love to speak to you more.
FAQ About The Family Network Franchise.
How much is it? Our Franchise is £350 per year, with a 2 year contract.
Can I earn that back? YES! That’s what’s so good about this Franchise, you can earn that back and more by organising events and much more within a short time frame.
Do I have to know a lot of people before I start? No. We help with promoting your group, and as new members join they will invite others too which means your group will grow organically.
I just want to Network, is that ok? Of course. This Franchise is not ever going to set you massive targets, you work it how you wish.
Do I get support? Always! Laura and Victoria are available on email, messenger, phone and also face to face! Whatever you need, they will help and guide you to owning a successful branch.
I can’t run Workshops for members, who can? Both Laura and Victoria can run Workshops and Training sessions for your members and they do it without charging you. Also, use the people in your networks/group and see if they would like to run an event.
How else can I earn money from The Family Network? You can earn in many different ways, from selling a Sponsorship Package from the Awards (£50 commission) to bringing in a new Branch Leader (£50 Commission). There are many other ways to earn bigger amounts by organising events such as Summer Fun Days.
Is it worth it? Business Networking is always worthwhile doing. For the contacts you can build yourself, having Networking events that suit YOU and by bringing in the people YOU want to Network with!
Fill in the form below to obtain a full franchise pack.